EVERYDAY INSPIRATIONS FROM A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Why I gave up.


It scares me sometimes that I have been out of college for two years & still trying to figure out what I am to do with myself. I know for some, they may have opportunities right after college to do their dream jobs, but for some that’s just not the case. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had some amazing opportunities working for other people’s company, but nothing has really jumped out at me, & you know what, that’s okay.

I believe as a society we place so much pressure on ourselves to have our dream jobs, homes, cars, significant other, etc. We want to seem like we have the best and doing the best, which I’m not knocking anyone’s hustle, more power to you. But for those who didn’t leave college with their dream jobs, or future husband, it’s okay.

Such high expectations are being put on having exactly everything planned out. Like a step by step manual has been set in place, but let's be real, no such thing exists. Life has a funny way with showing us lessons and teaching us that everything doesn’t come easy.

I know for me, I struggled with not having everything together. When it came to my career and having everything sorted out by the age 25, I wanted to start a family, be married, have my dream job, but things just didn’t work out the way I planned it, and you know what, I’m okay with that.

I’ve learned the importance of working extremely hard and going after I want. Nothing has ever just been handed to me. I’ve had to work twice as hard to be where I am today. It wasn’t until I gave up trying to do everything according to my timing that I was able to fully trust in God’s timing.

Yeah, I may not have everything I’ve ever dreamed of just yet, but I will. That’s just it, I’m a fighter. God knows the desires of my heart and yours. He sees your potential when no one else does. He is working on something so much bigger that we can’t even see nor comprehend. If we keep my eyes fixed on him and not our circumstances, we know he will place people in our lives that will help push us to achieve our goals.

So for those who are struggling with this season of your life of feeling like you don’t have everything all together, feeling like a failure, a disappointed to your family because you aren’t where you want to be in life. Need I remind you of Joseph’s situation.

I’m sure Joseph couldn’t see the bigger picture when God allowed him to be sold into slavery so he could save not just his family, but a whole nation to be exact. Joseph had to suffer as a slave and a prisoner before God appointed him as a ruler over Egypt. Your season shouldn’t define you. God is working on your story, don’t allow what you are going through to hinder you from seeing where God is about to take you.


So please don’t start doubting yourself. Know that God isn’t done writing your story. He wants you to know that through your obedience and faithfulness while you wait, he will bless you ten fold. So when you are going through a season of feeling defeated, just remember the importance of humble beginnings.
 
-From one Queen to another

8 comments:

  1. I just finished uni in April ... and next week I am doing a one month job at the book store at my former university. I have been applying and all...but this really spoke to me. So thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Queen, I pray that you receive a job that you are passionate about. Whatever you end up doing, I know there will be open doors and new opportunities flooding in if you continue to remain faithful. Blessings!

      Delete
  2. I know I always write on your stuff and probably seen so extra and I apologize about that. But you are just so real and genuine about each and everything that you speak on and I love it. It seriously motivates me in ways I never that I could be pushed or want something so much more. Your a blessing and I am so happy God put someone like you on this earth, I may not know you and may never meet you but at least I've came in connect with your beautiful and spiritual words over a blog and social media. God bless to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! I love that you are always showing so much love. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thoughts and for always taking the time to encourage me. Keep being such a bright light beautiful!

      Delete
  3. I NEED MY EX BACK DESPERATELY EMAIL DR. SAM FOR URGENT AND FAST HELP: SUPREMESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM

    My name is Shally Mills, I live in UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all. I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also How to win lottery so on. It was very amazing, i also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Lisa, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Dr.Sam you are a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. 

    E-mail:: (Supremespellcast@gmail.com OR Supremespellcast@yahoo.com) WhatApp Him + 1 (631) 320-5873‬. 
    Via big sit: https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com/
    Page: https://www.facebook.com/supremespellcast.12

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete