EVERYDAY INSPIRATIONS FROM A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Saturday, July 30, 2016

A letter to a Queen.

Queen,

I know you know the importance of self love. If not, I would hope you would understand your value and worth. You my darling, are nothing but a diamond among the rough. A precious jewel that must be cherished & well taken care of. If you understood the process of a diamond, you would completely understand what I am trying to say.

Queen, you weren't created nor designed to be like anyone else. You were born to stand out to shine as bright as you choose. You are no longer breakable, but strong because you have been under pressure. You understand that the situations you go through isn't to harm you, but to make you stronger.

Just like a diamond, you will have rough spots that will need some cutting, (Yes, it will be painful, but is necessary for growth), where you need to be polished and examined closely by God, but who doesn't?  God not only takes time polishing you to be more like Him, but also closely examines your heart, mind, & spirit because out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks.

 Adamas, the greek word for diamond meaning unconquerable & indestructible which you are.  You are not cheap, nor is this gem found everywhere. It's rare, it's desirable but not everyone can survive under the pressure, but then again its not formed overnight. It takes time, so be patient in the process.

Queen, with this knowledge I want you to know that if a man wants to pursue you, he needs to know your value. He needs to know that you aren't just someone's late night_____,  (you can fill in the blank) but someone's daughter, a precious jewel that must be treasured.

But Queen, you must also know who you are in Christ before you decide that you want to invest in some relationship. Beware of wolves in sheep clothing. Know that your purpose that God has given you will not be belittled because they can't see your goals & where God is taking you. You must stand firm on your beliefs & not jepordize your purity for temporary pleasures.

Protect your heart, but also your mind. Any man that wants you, must work for your heart, but have to seek God first before they can even get close to yours. A diamond just isn't laying on top of soil, its buried 100 miles underground. It requires work, time, energy, all things that are required for any relationship to be successful.

So Queen, I will leave you with this...stop investing in relationships that leave you feeling drained and tired of always giving your 100 when they only want to give 50. It's not only wasting your time, but theirs. When you are constantly giving yourself to someone who doesn't take time to do the same, you will begin to resent them and that's not healthy. So make sure you choose wisely who you invest in.

I want you Queen to be successful, to know your worth, to see how you can change the world. That you have the knowledge & wisdom that can impact the next generation. That you're just at the beginning to something so amazing that God is going to do through you.

 Queen you must know that no man will ever take the place that God will fulfill. It just won't happen, nor will it end well. So whatever you do, continue seeking after Christ, wearing your crown proudly & boldly. Keep shining bright, not allowing any negativity & pettiness keep you from seeing your potential.

-From one Queen to another

25 comments:

  1. This was definitely well worth the read and I do know my worth!!! It was such a refreshing read!!! I look forward to your next post! Will you be doing this daily, weekly, monthly??? Or have you even given it that much thought yet???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read it! :) I'm not sure if I can do it daily, but I will try for weekly depending on my work schedule lol

      Delete
  2. Your are truly an amazing person. You honestly give me strength and courage to keep going. I wish I could have you as a mentor, because how genuine you are and the beliefs are truly a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words beautiful. Shoot I wish I could mentor all the young ladies that come into my path. Keep going beautiful, there's so much more to look forward too. Gotta trust that God will take care of you and will provide! If you ever need to talk feel free to email me. sophadhughes@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Came across you & your blog through Twitter and the timing couldn't have been better! Thanks for this post! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and reaching out! Glad it was helpful to you. Many blessings xoxo

      Delete
  4. Omgosh you couldn't have said it any better, totally love this, totally my story. Thank you thank you. I love this bit 'not jeopardize your purity for temporary pleasures'& 'Protect your heart, but also your mind. Any man that wants you, must work for your heart, but have to seek God first before they can even get close to yours'

    huuuuuh!! Feeling nothing but joy reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, We need to take our power back and believe in ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, We need to take our power back and believe in ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading your blogs, and I absolutely LOVE them! Such true, and beautiful messages :) keep writing please! Oh and more youtube videos/vlogs would be awesome! God bless <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this and I read it at a time I needed assurance because I felt I was being good for just myself but I have read to be patient in the process....I felt so abandoned but this has lifted my spirits a little.thank you sopha for this one...God bless your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this and I read it at a time I needed assurance because I felt I was being good for just myself but I have read to be patient in the process....I felt so abandoned but this has lifted my spirits a little.thank you sopha for this one...God bless your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is something that I have been needing to read. I know that lately I have been struggling with my self worth and this has reassured me. I now know that the first step to pursue any kind of relationship in my life, I need to love myself the way that God loves me. Thank you for writing this powerful message to all the Queens of the world. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on Twitter, this is my first time visiting your blog. This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete